However, if we uphold your handling complaint, we can recommend that the professional organisation take any of the following actions:
- provide you with more information;
- investigate the conduct complaint further;
- reconsider its decision;
- exercise its powers in relation to the solicitor or advocate;
- pay compensation for loss, inconvenience or distress caused to you by the professional organisations' poor complaint handling;
- re-imburse part or all of the reasonable costs incurred in making your handling complaint.